Monday, December 31, 2012

Can I add websites on start in Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this stage in chatting about Windows 8, but from the well-liked to not a few individuals who have issues, like somebody inquiring Can I add internet sites on commence in Windows 8?.
I was questioning can i include shortcut to certain internet sites, like facebook or tumblr, on start off metro thingy in the new windows 8?
or is there maybe fb app or smth?

Are you also encountering the identical dilemma?, Just take it effortless due to the fact in this option I was seeking for in the lookup engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from someone who I found on the world wide web are as the next:

Yes, from the 'Metro' UI you can, just select a web page to bookmark and click on the 'pin' icon on the job bar and pick 'Pin to Start'.



Thanks for check out Windows eight with the dilemma Can I increase internet sites on start off in Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: