Monday, December 31, 2012

If I back up my files on Windows 8 can I still use them if I reinstall Windows 7?

Crowded at all at this point in talking about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a number of folks who have difficulties, like a person inquiring If I back again up my information on Windows 8 can I even now use them if I reinstall Windows 7?.
I have just just lately set up Windows 8, but some features never function like Wi-Max, and I would like to go again, but I can not except if I restore my laptop. Will I get rid of any documents if I do this? Any ideas?

Are you also enduring the very same problem?, Consider it simple since in this possibility I was seeking for in the lookup engines for the solutions you want.

Solutions from someone who I identified on the internet are as the subsequent:

Hold win 8



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the dilemma If I back up my documents on Windows 8 can I nonetheless use them if I reinstall Windows 7? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: