Monday, December 31, 2012

I just upgraded to windows 8 - I used to be able to watch youtube & play freecell at the same time but?

Crowded at all at this level in chatting about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a few individuals who have problems, like a person asking I just upgraded to windows 8 - I utilised to be ready to observe youtube & engage in freecell at the identical time but?.
I can not figure out how to lessen the freecell sport so I can engage in freecell and view youtube at the identical time. Any recommendations? I am operating windows 8 on a laptop. This worked perfectly on windows 7.

Are you also experiencing the exact same difficulty?, Get it effortless due to the fact in this chance I was seeking for in the search engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from somebody who I identified on the net are as the next:

Never feel bad, i have experienced W_8 for six months and haven't found freecell nevertheless.



Thanks for go to Windows eight with the difficulty I just upgraded to windows 8 - I utilised to be in a position to observe youtube & participate in freecell at the exact same time but? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: