Monday, December 31, 2012

How to reinstall Windows 7 on a Windows 8 machine?

Crowded at all at this stage in chatting about Windows 8, but from the well-liked to not a couple of folks who have problems, like someone asking How to reinstall Windows seven on a Windows 8 machine?.
I installed Windows 8 on my HP laptop not also prolonged ago and I've determined I want to swap back again.

I have reinstall disk from HP, but when I put the disk in it just opens up the disk like it was a folder and not like anything that is to be installed.

Any tips on how I get it to operate or will I need to have to modify the boot buy or one thing?

Are you also experiencing the identical difficulty?, Take it easy since in this option I was searching for in the lookup engines for the answers you need to have.

Answers from an individual who I identified on the net are as the following:

you have to put the reinstall disc #one in the pc.
shut off your computer
reboot it, and there ought to be an alternative for you to set up from disc

warning: it deletes everything you experienced on your personal computer



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the issue How to reinstall Windows seven on a Windows 8 device? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: