Monday, December 31, 2012

How to disable/hide the taskbar on Windows 8 ?

Crowded at all at this position in talking about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a few folks who have troubles, like someone asking How to disable/cover the taskbar on Windows 8 ?.
Hello ,

How do I disable or conceal the taskbar on my Windows 8 desktop ?

I don t want to only automobile-conceal it so the place when I hover over it it reappears once again , but I want it

totally concealed .

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks .
Like I mentioned up there , I don t want to vehicle cover it . I want it Completely Invisible / Gone / DISABLED .

Are you also enduring the exact same difficulty?, Consider it easy because in this option I was searching for in the lookup engines for the solutions you want.

Answers from somebody who I found on the net are as the next:

Right click on the taskbar and click on properties.

Place a examine subsequent to Auto-conceal the taskbar.

Click on Alright.

Ctrl + Alt + Delete

Simply click Job Manager.

Simply click Sophisticated

Conclude Windows Explorer.

The taskbar will disappear.

- Dominic



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows eight with the problem How to disable/hide the taskbar on Windows 8 ? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: