Monday, December 31, 2012

How do i install windows 8 on my 2012 macbook pro?

Crowded at all at this position in chatting about Windows eight, but from the common to not a couple of folks who have difficulties, like an individual inquiring How do i set up windows 8 on my 2012 macbook professional?.
hello,
i just ordered windows 8 professional these days (compact disc) and i dont know how to install it on my macbook pro (mountain lion). a "how to" url would be lovely.
thank you for your time.

Are you also going through the very same problem?, Consider it straightforward because in this opportunity I was seeking for in the search engines for the solutions you need.

Answers from somebody who I discovered on the web are as the following:

Boot Camp. Google search that & it need to solution all the inquiries. (Its from Apple & on your MBP as I kind this).



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows eight with the problem How do i set up windows 8 on my 2012 macbook pro? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: