Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I get the on screen keyboard back for unlocking my tablet with windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in conversing about Windows 8, but from the common to not a couple of individuals who have difficulties, like somebody asking How do I get the on display screen keyboard back again for unlocking my tablet with windows 8?.
I installed Windows 8 Release Preview on my Acer Iconia Tab, and when the screen locks it asks for my pin/password. The on screen keyboard has stopped showing and I have to dock the tablet in order to enter the pin.

Are you also experiencing the very same issue?, Get it simple simply because in this possibility I was seeking for in the lookup engines for the solutions you want.

Answers from somebody who I located on the web are as the following:

there is one particular bourn every moment, I hope you have the programs setup disk for your tablet, you will want it, if not what you likely to do immediately after the windows 8 ninety working day trial period of time and it stops working, It cannot be upgraded to the official release model,



Thanks for go to Windows 8 with the difficulty How do I get the on display keyboard back again for unlocking my tablet with windows 8? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: