Monday, December 31, 2012

How can I uninstall my copy of Windows 8 and put it on my other computer?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a few people who have troubles, like someone inquiring How can I uninstall my duplicate of Windows 8 and set it on my other personal computer?.
I acquired Windows 8 professional from bestbuy a handful of weeks in the past. I mounted it on my desktop, but I believe I would rather it be on my notebook because I use it a lot more. How can I 'uninstall' it from desktop, and get a authentic install on my laptop computer?

Thanks.

Are you also going through the same difficulty?, Take it simple due to the fact in this possibility I was hunting for in the search engines for the solutions you need.

Solutions from someone who I found on the world wide web are as the adhering to:

Reinstall the authentic OS that came on that personal computer then set up Windows 8 on your laptop computer.

- Dominic



Thanks for check out Windows eight with the problem How can I uninstall my copy of Windows 8 and set it on my other computer? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: