Monday, December 31, 2012

Does microsoft office 2010 work with windows 8?

Crowded at all at this level in talking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a couple of individuals who have difficulties, like an individual inquiring Does microsoft business office 2010 work with windows 8?.
I just bought a new hp laptop computer and I want to acquire Microsoft office and when I searched for it, it would say it only works with windows seven. Does anyone know if Microsoft workplace 2010 function with windows 8 and if a person does, can a person tell me the merchandise and in which I can get it. I would genuinely recognize it if somebody can help me. Thank you very significantly. I would very considerably appreciate it.

Are you also going through the identical problem?, Take it simple since in this chance I was searching for in the research engines for the answers you want.

Solutions from an individual who I identified on the net are as the subsequent:

From what I am examining lately pretty considerably nothing at all works with windows 8.
Do not know if it operates or not but if it doesn't you will have to wait until finally the initial assistance pack is unveiled.
that is if the fix is involved in the realease.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the difficulty Does microsoft office 2010 operate with windows 8? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: