Monday, December 31, 2012

Can I use the Consumer Preview of Windows 8 on a bare box?

Crowded at all at this point in conversing about Windows 8, but from the well-liked to not a handful of individuals who have troubles, like someone inquiring Can I use the Buyer Preview of Windows 8 on a bare box?.
Does any individual know if I can use the Buyer Preview of Windows 8 on a bare computer, or will it call for some valid permit? I know when it expires they are going to want it bought, but I'm asking yourself if I can set it on a blank system these days.

Are you also enduring the very same problem?, Consider it straightforward because in this option I was seeking for in the look for engines for the answers you require.

Answers from someone who I located on the net are as the following:

Certainly, adding windows 8 on a blank program ought to be okay.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the issue Can I use the Consumer Preview of Windows 8 on a bare box? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: